We’re not leaving your side until we know you’re safe.
Kelly and Lani swing our battle axes against heroes working alone, the Patriarchy, the trauma of abuse, victim shaming, and gaslighting with some difficult discussions of Angel, Season 2, Episodes 3 and 4, “First Impressions” and “Untouched”.
Trigger Warning: “Untouched” and our discussion of this episode deal with issues of sexual abuse and trauma.
Subscribe to the show!
- Download Dr. Jones’ PAGES framework for reading trigger stories.
- Check out the Still Dead watching schedule.
- Find out more about story expert Lani Diane Rich of Chipperish Media
- Find out more about southern fried scholar Dr. Kelly Jones.
- Support Chipperish Media on Patreon!
- Discuss Still Dead on the Chipperish Forum!
- Like Still Dead? Review it on Apple Podcasts!
Still Dead is entirely listener supported. Show your support for Chipperish Media on Patreon!
Still Dead is a joint Chipperish Media and Southern Fried Scholar production by Lani Diane Rich and Dr. Kelly Jones, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.