In this episode of Jed Bartlet is My President, I sit down with Matthew Vose, co-host of Pop-Culturally Deprived, to discuss sacred spaces, cranky Sam, ghost Mrs. Landingham, and sarcastic Latin when we talk about Two Cathedrals (2.22).
Subscribe to the show!
- Discuss Jed Bartlet is My President on the Chipperish Forum!
- Support Chipperish on Patreon!
- Support Chipperish by shopping on Amazon using this link!
- Next week, I’ll be watching In The Shadow of Two Gunmen (2.01-02) with Sarah D. Bunting of Previously.tv and Tomato Nation!
- Maybe your love of The West Wing is so great that you’re ready to buy the complete DVD set?
- Like Jed Bartlet is My President? Review it on iTunes!
Jed Bartlet is My President is a Chipperish Media production by Lani Diane Rich, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.