There was a bad edit of this episode that went out into the feed. It’s been fixed, but in order to get the fixed file, you’ll need to either re-fresh the page you’re listening on, or delete the original file and re-download in your podcast app of choice. Thank you so much, and I apologize for the inconvenience!
In this episode of Jed Bartlet is My President, I sit down with Dr. Kelly Jones from Southern Fried Scholar to talk about educational policy woes, ill-advised lip syncing, and bad, bad flirting when we discuss Six Meetings Before Lunch, S1.18!
- Discuss Jed Bartlet is My President on the Chipperish Forum!
- Support Chipperish on Patreon!
- Support Chipperish by shopping on Amazon using this link!
- Learn more about reparations – The Case for Reparations by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
- Next week, we’ll be watching Mr. Willis of Ohio (S1.06) with critically acclaimed author Alisa Kwitney!
Jed Bartlet is My President is a Chipperish Media production by Lani Diane Rich, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.