What is grief, if not love persevering?
Lani and Joshua come out of hiatus to talk about feminine grief, awesome aesthetics and how it wasn’t actually Agatha all along.
- LUA 33: Age of Ultron
- LUA 58: Ant Man and the Wasp
- LUA 59: Captain Marvel
- LUA 64: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4.1-8
- LUA 67: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S5.1-10
- GAY TIMES: “WandaVision just introduced one of the MCU’s first gay superheroes,” by Sam Damshenas
- THE ADVOCATE: “Why Queer People Love WandaVision’s Agatha,” by Daniel Reynolds
- COMIC BOOK HERALD: “The Best of the Scarlet Witch,” by Sara Century
- More about Lani Diane Rich
- More about Joshua Unruh
- Joshua’s book TEEN AGENTS: THE PLUNDERED PARENT PROTOCOL
- Support Pulp Diction Productions on Patreon!
- Support Chipperish Media on Patreon!
- Wanna know what episode is airing and when? Check out the Chipperish Calendar!
- Like Listen Up A-Holes? Review it on Apple Podcasts!
Listen Up A-Holes is a joint Chipperish Media and Pulp Diction production by Lani Diane Rich and Joshua Unruh, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.