Every week in Sex & Whisky, I’m going to ask a question about that week’s episode of Outlander, and I invite viewers to send in their answers. Here’s how you do it:
- Use your phone. There’s no need to get crazy here, unless you happen to have a full video studio at the ready. Most phones have pretty good sound and video, and if you speak loudly enough, it should be fine.
- Record in landscape. That means on the side. If you hold your phone tall, the video will be a tiny sliver in the middle of the screen, and we won’t be able to see your face as well.
- Lift your glass. Whatever you’re drinking, share it with us.
- Answer the question. If you can also introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from first, that’s awesome, but if you don’t want to, you don’t have to.
- Upload your video to Google Drive or Dropbox, and then send the link to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any video sent after Friday might not make it into the show. Submitting your video implies consent for me to use it in the show. If you want to send the video to just me, be sure to state that in the video, so I don’t accidentally forget.
Thanks so much! I can’t wait to see all your beautiful faces!