In this episode of Big Strong Yes, story expert Lani Diane Rich and researcher Dr. Kelly Jones take on Dr. Brené Brown’s Rising Strong, Chapter 9: Composting Failure, figuring out guilt vs. shame, the nature of hope, and how it is completely legit to give someone your work and ask, “What’s your favorite part?”
Lani’s Affirmation Video
Subscribe to the show!
- Shrill, by Lindy West
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations Podcast
- Amy Cuddy’s TED Talk about the Wonder Woman Pose
- Dear Sugars: The Power of No with Oprah Winfrey, Part I
- Dear Sugars: The Power of No with Oprah Winfrey, Part II
- The BSY schedule
- Discuss Big Strong Yes on the Chipperish Forum!
- Like Big Strong Yes? Review it on Apple Podcasts!
Get the books
Big Strong Yes is a Chipperish Media production by Lani Diane Rich and Dr. Kelly Jones, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.